My Honest Review

By Kafay Mimauza 
Leader Khadeeja Class

Sejak dulu liat wanita bercadar, which is my only Mom. So denial, am i will use it? Until one day, at islamic boarding school with basmallah. 

Memberanikan diri to tried this beautiful niqab for the first time, you know why? Jujurly, modal coba2 aja being the one and only santriwati niqabis. 

I'm still remember, those ayes look at me. Such us judge me with so many stigma yang asing banget. However, i really doesn't care. 

Panjang prosesnya sampai harus memutuskan opened my face when studied at MAPK. Then, Allah loved me by His way find to a man that i called him, my husband. 

To be fanatic moslem that make me uncomfortable. So, meet my old friend an owner of Mitra Muslim. She is designer for so many kind of niqab, abaya, khimar etc. 

Gimana gak excited cobain? You know what? This is special niqab that i ever used. So comfortable, elegant and always unique. 

By that time, gak pernah lagi melirik jenis cadar lain except made by Mimauza poenya. Se'love itu gitu loh, nagih. Yakin seyakin-yakinnya. Gak percaya? 

Wajib punya ini mah. Ramah buat pernafasan and also your eyes. Try it, shalihahku. 

A happy news, there are so many choises of Mimauza niqab will be coming soon insyaAlloh so please, stay tune 💗

And guys, what kind of niqab Mimauza that you ever used?

Comments

Popular Posts